DREAMY BACHELORETTE WEEKEND LOCATIONS + ITINERARIES
Today on the blog, we are sharing Lauryn E. Weddings top destinations for the perfect bachelorette weekend. All of these destinations have a little something special for all different types of brides and her girls. We are sharing with you some gorgeous locations + some “musts” while you are there. We will include places for dinner, cocktails, and things to fill your weekend itinerary with.
Our FAVE BACHELORETTE WEEKEND Destinations:
1. 30A- Alys Beach, Rosemary Beach, and Seaside
2. Savannah, Georgia
3. Nashville, Tennessee
4. Charleston, South Carolina
We highly recommend finding the perfect Air BNB suitable for your group size and taste. Alys beach is stunning and the dreamiest part of 30A in my opinion.
THINGS TO DO: rent bikes and ride down 30A, spend the day at the beach, do a group yoga class, have a spa day at The Pearl Hotel and Resort at Rosemary Beach, or go shopping in Seaside and grab to-go mimosas at Modica Market in the square.
BEST BRUNCH + BREAKFAST SPOTS:
- Black Bear Bread Co.- cutest little place with amazing coffee
- The Perfect Pig- yummy biscuits and gravy + mimosa bar
- Donut Hole- give me all the donuts
- Pescado Rooftop brunch + cocktails
MUST TRY RESTAURANTS:
- Pescado: my all-time favorite, rooftop with views of the beach + gorgeous Rosemary Beach architecture.
- Surfing Deer
- La Crema – yummy tapas and to-die-for chocolate fondu
NEXT STOP, DRINKS + COCKTAILS:
- Neat Bottle Shop- the cutest place for cocktails with views of Alys Beach
- Havana Rooftop at The Pearl RB
- Pescado Rooftop bar
- The Great Southern Café- for some delicious Mojitos
Savannah, Ga-Bachelorette guide:
BEST COCKTAILS + EATS:
- The Grove – Ladies, this is the CUTEST rooftop bar ever!!! Oh, & they have prosecco with popsicles!
- Artillery- fancy cocktail + dinner spot
- Collins Quarter
THINGS TO DO:
- Tybee Island is only 30 minutes away- go have a beach day with your girls
- Sip N Shop tour- this is exactly what it sounds like!
- Or shopping at Paris Market + Paris Market Café
Nashville, Tn-bachelorette guide:
Absolutely perfect place for the bride who loves cute trendy places, yummy food +cocktails, and also has a little country girl in her.
MUST GO TO RESTAURANTS + COCKTAILS:
- Hampton Social – this is a must! Picture perfect place + punch bowl cocktails for the table
- RH Nashville Café – this is the most gorgeous restaurant you could ever eat (also known as the Restoration Hardware Restaurant)
PERFECT BRUNCH + COFFEE SPOTS
- Frothy Monkey- yummy coffee
- Liberty Common- perfect brunch spot with your girls + most aesthetically pleasing restaurant
- Milk and Honey Nashville
WINE TASTING DAY WITH YOUR GALS: spend a day out at Arrington Vineyards
NIGHT LIFE SPOTS:
- L27 Rooftop Bar
- Pinewood Social- drinks + bowling (also, Instagram worthy place)
- Dierks Bentley Whiskey Row for all the country girls out there
Charleston, SC-bachelorette guide:
SOME FABULOUS PLACES TO STAY:
- The Dewberry
- Hotel Bennett
- Belmond Charleston Place
- Or an adorable Airbnb
THINGS TO DO: besides exploring this adorable, historical town… you can always do a haunted house tour! If that’s not your thing, then there are plenty more things to do. You and your girls can go out on the town and do a booze cruise one night. There are also plenty of nearby beaches to drive out to for the day!
- Poogan's Porch
- 5Church Charleston (p.s. this brunch spot has mimosa flight)
DINNER TIME/COCKTAIL HOUR:
- Parcel 32
-The Darling Oyster Bar
- 82 Queen
We hope that you love these fun bachelorette trip ideas & this blog will help you plan your weekend getaway perfectly! It's your weekend, let's celebrate!